CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: 1.21 Gigawatts !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drawnon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: 1.21 Gigawatts !!! Reply with quote

Are you aware that if Doc Brown didn’t get shot by the Libyans, and followed through with his original experiment, he would have landed just a couple of weeks ago? November 5th 2010. 25 years into the future from November 5th 1985.
So the point of that is… what do me and the wife do all winter now that we just put the rods and tackle away for the winter, instead of sitting around, watching movies and getting fat? We don’t like being cold, so ice fishing is out. We need a hobby or something. What do you other couples do for winter activities? Something that would get us out of the house maybe once a week would be great. I wouldn’t have cared any other year, but my new years resolution for 2010 was to loose weight, and I lost 100 lbs. So I am a little worried that sitting around watching movies for 5 months will pack on some pounds.

BEFORE
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x311/drawnon/FISHING%20PICTURES/boat05-19-09002.jpg

AFTER
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x311/drawnon/FISHING%20PICTURES/RSCN1238.jpg
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job losing the weight! How'd you do it?

How about skiing? I know that can get expensive and that's why I got myself a pair of snowshoes a couple years back. Hiking through the woods in the winter is awesome. Depending on where you go you won't have to worry about getting cold. I find I actually need to remove my jacket most times I've gone out.
dave_376

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the perfect winter activity....attach one of these to your boat. http://cgi.ebay.com/Back-Future-Time-Machine-Mr-Fusion-Krups-BTTF-/120597939327?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
drawnon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome... I can go back in time and get all the fish I missed.
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only problem is if you go back in time you gain 100lbs back Razz
drawnon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no... the past me will be fat... ill be the current skinny me... didn't you watch part 2? But i am worried about the space time continuum and that whole time paradox thingy with the 2 me's seeing each other. I might rip a hole in the fabric of time...or something.
dave_376

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but only if old you recognizes current you maybe a disguise....try this one http://www.tintoyarcade.com/product_images/h/tta1605_funny_nose_glasses__72798.jpg
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drawnon wrote:
no... the past me will be fat... ill be the current skinny me... didn't you watch part 2? But i am worried about the space time continuum and that whole time paradox thingy with the 2 me's seeing each other. I might rip a hole in the fabric of time...or something.

You are right. I watched all of them. I love those movies. When BTTF first came out it was the matrix of its time. I couldn't stop watching it. So if the old you sees the new you who know what might happen. Just make sure to drop the sports almanac in your old you's boat so you can retire young.
Drew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We take the dog hiking at the state parks in the winter. Keeps us active. Last Christmas we were at Chatfield Hollow and it was neat to see a trout in the stream.

Im a lard ass but on my way down. I gave up Coke/High Fructose Corn Syrup and lost 35 pounds since spring.
drawnon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you. Keep going. Thats how I started, and I was impressed with the results and kept pushing myself. I then started to walk the Sessions woods trail in Burlington 4 or 5 days a week untill I could jog it. It took about 2 months before I could jog the whole thing, but the pounds flew off. I feel so much better now. Now the hard part for me is toning my flabby skin. Thats not easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: