CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: (2) Shimano Stradic / Daiwa Procyon spinning combos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imsafanct

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: (2) Shimano Stradic / Daiwa Procyon spinning combos Reply with quote

(2) identical combos, mounted, one with not much Suffix 832 40lb. braid left, the other freshly spooled with PowerPro 30lb. SuperSlick.

Shimano Stradic ST3000FJ spinning reels, one purchased in March 2014, the second purchased in May 2014 for $179.99 each.

Daiwa Procyon PRCN701MHXS spinning rods, 7'0", medium-heavy power, xtra fast tip, purchased in the same time frame for $69.95 each.

I've recently gotten into baitcasting combos so I'm going to sell these and keep my two Stradic CI4+/St. Croix spinning combos.

Asking $200.00 for each combo or $350.00 for both, but you're welcome to make any reasonable offer. I'm not going to separate the rods from the reels.

The reels are a known quantity and are awesome but I'm not crazy about the rods.

PM me if you're interested, but please note I will not be available to meet or complete any transaction until the middle of next week.

Thanks.

-Eric
imsafanct

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my new bait casting combos today, so I'm now even more motivated to sell than when I posted this originally. Make me an offer.

-Eric
Chunks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still for sale? interested but send me some pics

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: