CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waxman18324

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet Reply with quote

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing is pleased to announce that the “KEITECH USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet” has been posted on my website (www.hanktimmermann.com). As of today, 2/2/2010 we have listed just over 1000 tournaments from Lake Winnipesaukee to Lake Gaston. The front work sheet is in chronological order. There are also individual worksheets for each lake. Just click on or scroll to each lake worksheet. Each listing has a hyperlink to the club or the sanctioning body website. We will be posting updates as we receive tournament schedules. Last year we had just over 1500 tournaments listed and we have set a goal of 2000 tournaments for 2010. Any club that would like to include their schedule can e-mail (waxman18324@yahoo.com) me and I’ll be happy to send them a preformatted form to make life easier.

Thanks
Hank
waxman18324

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet Reply with quote

As follow up to my previous post I’ve added 166 tournaments to the “KEITECH USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet” listed on my website (www.hanktimmermann.com). The spreadsheet now has 1200 tournaments listed and more will be coming as information is forwarded to me.

Some of the lakes and rivers included in the update are: Beltzville, Blue Marsh, Candlewood, Champlain, Chesapeake, CT River, Delaware River, Gaston, Greenwood, Hopatcong, Kerr, Lake George, Lillinonah, Merrill Creek, Marsh Creek, Nockamixon, Northeast River, Oneida, Onondaga, Potomac, Saratoga, etc.

Again, any club that would like to include their schedule can e-mail (waxman18324@yahoo.com) me and I’ll be happy to send them a formatted sheet to make life easier.

Thanks
Hank
waxman18324

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing TX Spreadsheet Reply with quote

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing is pleased to announce that as a follow up to my previous e-mails/posts I’ve added 615 tournaments to the “KEITECH USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet” listed on my website (www.hanktimmermann.com). The spreadsheet now has 1800 tournaments listed and more will be coming as information is forwarded to me.

Just some of the clubs/sanctioning bodies that were added are FLW, Northeast Team Bass(NY), Oak Orchad River Bass Anglers(NY), Fredericksburg Fishing Club(VA), Castaway Tournament Trail(VA), LAPR Bass Series(VA), Barge Canal Bassmasters(NY), Lackawanna Bassmasters(PA), Bass Boat Central Rallies, Hook N Line Bass Anglers(VA), Rutland Bass(VT), Barrington Rod and Reel(NJ), Championship Teams(VA), Angler’s Choice Marine(VA), Big “D” Valley Bassmasters(NJ), Baltimore Bass Chasers(MD) and over 200 tournaments in Maine. Presently, the body of water with the most tournaments (162) is The Potomac River.

Again, any club that would like to include their schedule can e-mail (waxman18324@yahoo.com) me and I’ll be happy to send them a formatted sheet to make life easier.

Thanks
Hank
waxman18324

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: [b]Updated 3/11/10(b) Reply with quote

Updated 3/11/10: “Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet”

2000+ Tournaments and growing. Yes, that’s right. As a follow up to our previous announcements Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing has added 200 tournaments to the “Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet” listed on our website (www.hanktimmermann.com). The spreadsheet now has 2000+ tournaments listed. Every day we are receiving more tournament information and we will continue to provide updates, accordingly.

For those clubs that would like to be included you may contact me at waxman18324@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send you a formatted sheet to use.

Thanks
Hank
waxman18324

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tx Spreadsheet Reply with quote

Updated: 4/1/2010 Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet

Hank Timmermann Bass Fishing has listed an additional 120 tournaments to the Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet. This now gives us 2120 tournaments listed on the spreadsheet available at http://www.hanktimmermann.com. Believe it or not we will be adding more as we receive information.

THANKS
The Bac Rac-Co-Angler Rod Organizer
Mend It Soft Bait Glue
Cook's Go To Tackle Storage System
Reese Soft Hitch Guard
The Rod Glove
Keitech USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: