CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: 9-11-2001
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: 9-11-2001 Reply with quote

Hello All!

Would ask, of all members, to say a prayer or moment of silence tomorrow for all those that lost their lives that horrific day!
And give recognition to those that gave any and all assistance that day, and still do to this day 10 years later!

We at Massachusetts Maritime Academy lost one of our own - "Jay Cocoran 77" who was in the 2nd plane to hit the south tower, enroute back to his ship on the west coast.

Also want to pay, with pride, tribute to all my fellow mariners that manned, with me, every concivible type vessel to help evacuate people that day and provide for the transport of emergency personnel, equipment, food, water, etc., etc. when no other means was available.

For me personally, there are No words that could ever be uttered to describe what happened on 9-11, and there are never enough words to give tribute to all those that rendered assistance during, after, and todate!

NEVER FORGET !

GOD BLESS All and the USA !

SeaDog1
fishingkid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in peace to all the innocent victims!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less we forget !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc66PsnXPoA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg&feature=related

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: