CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Amos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Amos Reply with quote

Went to Amos today, It was windy, found beds on north end with some nice fish,some females have moved up, biggest being about 5lbs, had quite a few 2 to 3 lbers, bed fished the lake for about 3 hours then decided to crank,did very well on crankbait, water temp was 61 when I left, It was freakin windy,
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to get out of work today probaly gonna hit up Batterson or a pond in farmington.
Pointingdog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really Flippy... U ain't misleading us are you...? Will be there for a T tomorrow....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I do that, and for what reason, you and slimy are the only ones on this sight, I heard you guys booted another team, what a joke!!! I dont think you guys like competition.
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flippy, you need to get your facts straight before you start shootin' off your mouth.

We actually added another team this year, and said no to half of another team that wanted to join because of that persons illeged past history, and conlfict with a couple of long standing teams, so it's not about not wanting the competition, we welcome that. We don't want any controversy or to deal with any BS. I had nothing to do with any of it, as I hardly know these guys, it was ultimately the club management's decision to make.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

went fishing

Last edited by flippy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
AustinB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what club is this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going down this road in an open forum Flippy. If you want to vent or tell stories, I'm all ears, call my cell # some time. I know you have a bad taste in your mouth about this club, and I too don't care for how this club is run sometimes and how it makes some of it's decisions. But I do like the relaxed laid back atmosphere of it, or the so called clickiness of it, no monthly meetings etc.

What I meant by running your mouth, was that maybe you should have more class than to bash a club on an open forum especially when 1 of your so called long term friends is co running it. I know he won't be happy about you openly bashing the club he basically runs.But I guess that's your style, just not mine, I take my issues up with the person or persons at the time the issue comes up face to face, not this kind of crap. Then whatever the end result I move on. I don't waste my time if it's not something I want to be a part of any more. I'm not sure why you're still bashing a club that you haven't fished in years?

I won't be posting any more on this thread, if you want to talk Flippy call me.........

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, its not bashing, its just the truth, Enough said,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: