CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: An awesome idea for our bass anglers with no boats!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icefishingnewbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: An awesome idea for our bass anglers with no boats! Reply with quote

Ok well i have seen this in Illinois. It is called bassin at the ponds. Well i was thinking maybe one of our tourney organizers here on ctfishtalk can arrange a bassin at the ponds event in a pond that has really good fishing and lots of shore access i am sure it would have alot of ctfishtalk anglers coming! So someone step up and arrange a low cost entry fee tournament at a good lake or pond with lots of shore access and good fishing!

My lake/pond suggestions Miller's pond in durham plenty of shore access and good fishing i have seen 8lb+ bass come out of there.
Higganum Res-Haddam,CT This is my hometown so i can tell you although its pretty tough there is plenty of bass in there lots of largemouth and yes there is monster smallmouth to my friend caught a 3.9 ice fishing there this year along with 2 6lb largemouth very big fish in there!
Crystal lake in middletown- can be good!
SO CTFISHTALK LETS HAVE A BASSIN AT THE PONDS TOURNEY HERE IN CT!
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL,,,Make sure you pull a permit,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: