CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing
Viewing Topic: Anybody fishing ffld county this weekend???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Anybody fishing ffld county this weekend??? Reply with quote

Gonna holler @ my dad to see if he still has my ice fishing stuff from when i was a kid in the garage somewhere. Otherwise I'm using my ultralight rod i guess.I may or may not have an auger so I was wondering if anybody is going out on the ice i may be able to meet up with this weekend (or any) preferrably lower fairfield county but Im willing to drive an hour from Fairfield. I'm just getting into fishing again since last summer after many years and don't know a lot of fisher people any more. Y'all seem nice.
Holler Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CD!

Not much in the way of waters to fish in Lower Fairfield.
You have to go North to find decent waters.

Get a copy of last years Ct. Angler's Guide and with a road map of Ct. (+ a yellow highlighter) mark those waters closest to you!

Doing that will save you a lot of time finding places to fish Exclamation

SeaDog1
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks d0g... I'll d danbury area if any1 is htting up candlewood r kenosia. That's whre my stuff is i gtta pick up.
fishinguy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crest daddy, I might be available sunday afternoon, sorry, no auger either and i'll probably be using an ultralight set up for now as well. Sorry i posted so late but i was at work on Fri.(24 hr tour).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since a buddy was stopped for his license i wont be back out until i get mine (credited) hopefully this week.

We are you looking to fish maybe we could catch up for a few during the week and on the weekend.

There is plenty of places to fish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize there were replies to this. I ended up fishing perry's pond in fairfield with some strangers i met there this morning. Nice ppl. Caught a few fish. I am down to meet up with people next weekend or if anyone is going at night during the week im down. I have to stay within ffld county though this week, i'm short on cash and i need gas money to get to work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: