CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Anybody have Room for a Second Kayak?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Anybody have Room for a Second Kayak? Reply with quote

I just got my kayak back Thursday after getting plenty of work done on it at Bass Yaks. Have a fish finder on it, have a life jacket, rod holder, and paddles.

All I need now is kayak fishing partners who have extra room for a second kayak.
kennethshaw

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: kayak fishing partner Reply with quote

Hi Michael,

Let's hook up some day. This coming weekend is no good. I may try to get out on Hanover Pond this week some time after work. Let me know if you are interested. I've also been interested in hitting Bantam River and Lake one of these weekends.

Ken
Michael

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent Kenneth
joef

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mike ... I bet you dont remember me...(from ctf) back in 2004 we went upstate to fish the housy for smallmouth ... I was fly fishing...

I sort of "disappeared" for a couple years... (medical reasons) ..but back in full fishing mode now...also salt water and kayaking/sailing.... sounds like we should "hook" up again for salt...

what kayak do you have ? I have a Malibu x-13 and Hobie Aventure Island

I'm still a bit clueless on fishing salt water... its always hit or miss it seems...
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic of me with it Joe. I don't know the name and model too well yet. There's plenty of freshwater places I'd love to take it to. Send me a PM so we can get together and I can give you my cell #.

MikeOkay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's one sweet looking yak.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys you should check out the handckock brook dam if you lookin for a nice place to explore ...I know i talked this place up a bit and I made a post about it before with pretty detailed description but for you guys with the small plastic boat it a hidden gem.....just a long trip for ya from bridgeport is only bad point

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Places within Fairfield County I'd take my yak to include Pierrepont, Kenosia, Squantz, Mamanasco, Pond Brook Cove, Great Hollow, and Huntington State Park.

I've been out on Kenosia and Mamanasco many times on a buddy's canoe and have hit bass and crappie like crazy. Certain times of the year when taking a yak or canoe out onto Great Hollow can get you into trout, bass, yellows, and crappie. Always wanted to get out on a yak or canoe to Squantz.

Plenty of other places that are within 30 to 45 minutes of Bridgeport.
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. I haven't been successful with finding a kayak partner.

With the way the local shoreline fishing has been, I'm desperate to get out on my kayak to other places so I can get into the fish and not have to worry about riding my bike locally in the heat and humidity.

Please send me a PM if you're willing to work something out. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: