CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: anyone fishing for walleye
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roofman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: anyone fishing for walleye Reply with quote

Hi all
Anyone fishing for walleye?If yes ,i am looking for a fishing partner that knows how to catch them on tip ups.I've caught a lot of fish on hard water so i am not a newbie.Any help and tips are greatly appreciated. Razz
fishingmaniac12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My buddy an i just started this year fishing for walleye through the ice. I dont know too much but so far this year we have a caught a bunch at gardner lake. Right before the massive snowstorm we had, i caught a 22 inch walleye and my buddy got two around the 15 inch mark. If your ever looking to go i am a available and im sure my buddy would come as well.
BassGetHooked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know gardner has good walleye. I've seen them caught in open water in the evenings in the shallower bays with weed beds. Also by the island is a drop off, which I've heard is a good place to jig. Never tried for them through the ice, but I hope to get out there at some point soon to try. It'd be good to see you gentlemen out there, we could all experiment and learn together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 am    Post subject: anyone fishing for walleye Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply guys.Fishingmaniac when you guys are going next time please let me know.I am a roofing contractor and winter time i am pretty much off so maybe we can have an outing for some walleye.Regards!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: