CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Trout Fishing
Viewing Topic: Ball pond trout fishing big surprise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocco4988

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Ball pond trout fishing big surprise Reply with quote

went fishing with my 13 year old Brother on ball pond on june 21st we where really only going for bass fishing alittle deeper pass the weed beds and throwing gary yamoto worms into the beds and my brother hooked a huge trout and had to hand me the pole i fought it for about 4 mins and we landed it. the brown trout was 9lbs 2 ounces i brought it to my local bait store vally angler he says its the biggest trout so far taken out of ball pond thats on record but i know theres bigger trout then that i will have pictures up today or by tommorow if any of you are close to vally angler the bait shop he hasent ship it out so if you run in there for some bait he will show it to u if not i have pics coming up soon sorry to keep going on just happy for my lil bro
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

That's a freakin' big trout! Congratulations.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Looking forward to the pics.
fisherboy14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw the fish the day after you caught it and man that's the biggest trout i ever saw in my life, if anyone catches a trout bigger than that in there i will be very very surprised good job kid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Trout Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: