CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Bantam Ice 1/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Bantam Ice 1/3 Reply with quote

How much is in the South Bay. According to reports there was about 3 maybe 4 inches before the 60 degree weather and fog came in but with the single digit lows I imagine that there should be almost 5 now with good ice around the edges. Has anyone been up there lately?
SUNNYSLAYER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Ice at Bantam Reply with quote

I was at Keeler Cove sat from 1 till 4:30, ice was about 4 to 6 inchs, when I left you could see some sign of the suns warm rays on the last 6 feet of ice ( wet and grey), but I'm sure it will freeze soild at night. The fishing was slow no pike,or lmb, a few hungry perch were setting one of my tip ups that had a not very active shinner on it. I was surprised that there were so few people out on the ice, better for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting. All in all, does South Bay look like it is ready to fish?
Fish_Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait for that damn lake to freeze, got my jigs ready, auger sharpened and tip ups eagerly awaiting waving flags! Comon Bantam...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: