CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: BASS Federation Eastern Division Regionals - Winni
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: BASS Federation Eastern Division Regionals - Winni Reply with quote

Just got back from the BASS Federation Eastern Divisional Regionals. I gotta say, it was tough again.

The weather was nice, warm and sunny and the bite was great when I got up to pre-fish on the 10th...but things changed drastically over the next few days. Started catching them in 16 – 24 fow, but come tourney time, they had moved out even deeper. I actually caught them suspended in 20 fow with the boat in 45 fow. Most of the good ones came on a dropshot and some (a very few) came on a c-rig. Heard of guys catching them on spinner baits, top water and crank baits, but I liked the ‘see fish, catch fish’ approach by watching the electronics.

No one on the CT state team blanked in any of the three days of competition. Connecticut won overall by nearly 28 pounds, with Matt Desimone taking the overall title in the tourney. We had 3 guys in the top 15 and 7 in the top 30. CT caught more weight in two days than Ontario caught in three...and nearly more than Maine.

Can’t wait to go back in a couple of weeks for the Northern Bass TOC.

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/federation/news/story?page=b_tourn_federation_2008_eastern_divisional_day3

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/federation/news/story?page=b_tourn_federation_2008_eastern_divisional_day3_results
Keith T

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the whole team on winning it all.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: