CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Bass fisherman needed for college study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marchesejack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Bass fisherman needed for college study Reply with quote

Hello bass anglers!
the Central Connecticut State University school of business is conducting some research on bass fishing and could use your help! We would like to conduct an interview with about 10 anglers, 3 now, and 7 at a later date. They are simple to answer questions and the interview will take about 20-30 minutes. You have the option to either meet us at the university, or we can meet at a public location, or your house, whatever is easiest for you. We will audio record the session to help track the conversation. If possible, we would prefer you to live no more than 20 minutes away so that both parties don't have to travel far.

If you are interested helping us learn more about bass fishing and the industry please feel free to email me at marchese@my.ccsu.edu and we can schedule a time to meet. We would be willing to meet as soon as possible. We appreciate your time, and hope this cabin fever will give you enough free time to help us out Very Happy
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: PHEW! Reply with quote

I'm relieved to see that dissection is not involved. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you email. I know that school very well

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo we would never do such a thing! The New Britain bass population couldn't take another hit! But feel free to be a part of our study! And thank you Bluegill Terminator we just contacted you back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: