CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Batam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrew gough

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Batam Reply with quote

Made it out today ,went to bantam north cove by the river inlet.Set out the tip ups but no takers ,we did jig about 2 doz perch half were rats ,we took a doz of the bigger ones home for dinner .Also caught one nice Bass which we released. Ice was about 12 inches .
hoppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was slow there yesterday to. Me and a buddy setup in south bay from like 6:00 to 1:00 with three flags that produced a 24" or so pike for me and my buddy got a huge pearch that took a pike shiner! and had another shiner sticking out its gut already. Not to mention it was about to burst full of eggs. Fat pearch.
It looked slow for everyone else also that we could tell. Is there public access to the north part of the lake?
andrew gough

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a right on north shore rd about a mile down take another right to the litchfield town beach ,the old boat launch.Sign says litchfield residents only but no one has ever botherd me for ice fishing,and there were other cars with out litchfield stickers . good luck
androux

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Folly Point, it's W.M.F. land, you can park and fish, but they don't plow it. The Litchfield town beach it strewn with no trespassing signs, so park at your own risk. Litchfield cops aren't friendly.

I've fished Folly and on the south end off Camp Columbia prop., only gotten anything off the point. Check the ice though, Bantam gets punchy this time of year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: