CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Beardsley Park 8/30
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Beardsley Park 8/30 Reply with quote

After getting home from Seaside, I headed out to get some freshwater done. Decided to hit Beardsley Park by starting on the upper section along the Pequonnock.

Made my way downstream to Bunnells Pond after catching an 8" yellow perch and 6" rock bass. Saw many redbreasts with a few bluegills and an occasional perch and sucker.

Once I got down to Bunnells Pond I stuck with the spot that had been catching me the crappie. Lures I threw included Mepps Dressed Aglia #0, glass minnow Husky Jerk HJ-6, silver shad Jointed Shad Rap JSR-4, shad Tail Dancer TD-5, yellow perch Jointed Shallow Shad Rap JSSR-7, original pearl shad Shad Rap SR-5, and bleeding olive Clackin Crank CNC-53.

Caught 3 crappie up to 10" with 1 coming on the Mepps and the others on the HJ-6. Also caught a 10" largemouth with the JSR-4.

Action eventually slowed down later so I hit the road around 6:30pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: