CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Beseck 4/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Beseck 4/3 Reply with quote

Decided to hit Beseck on Sunday. What a waste of time. Drove down there from Enfield to discover that the water was 5' below normal level. I could barely get my boat off the trailer it was so shallow. Once in the water, I discovered that my trolling motor battery was not charged, so it would not even move the boat. The wind was so strong that it blew me right back to the launch and the water was so shallow that I could not even drop the gas motor. I literally had no way to get my boat out of 1' of water. Ended up just loading it back up and going home. Moral of the story - don't go to Beseck unless you got a yak. If you have a small light boat you can get in and out, but make sure the other end of the plug is in the wall when charging your motor. Rolling Eyes And don't go if it's windy.
Ended up trying the river from shore in Windsor w/ nothing. I don't think the stripers are this far up yet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper,,, they are repairing the damn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: