CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: bigelow, mashapaug, breakneck....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chud059

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: bigelow, mashapaug, breakneck.... Reply with quote

...ok, was looking at the new CT anglers guide, Breakneck is open year round but bigelow and mashapaug aren't... crazy if you ask me. a week and a half to go anyway till the season is open but I thought this was strange.
MarkO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: bigelow, mashapaug, breakneck.... Reply with quote

chud059 wrote:
...ok, was looking at the new CT anglers guide, Breakneck is open year round but bigelow and mashapaug aren't... crazy if you ask me. a week and a half to go anyway till the season is open but I thought this was strange.

Try backing your trailer down the "ramp" at Breakneck and you'll understand why it's open year round. People who've fish there will get this.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The launching process is what makes Breakneck so rewarding.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DEEP stocks Mashpaug and Bigelow I believe but it is near impossible to stock Breakneck. I'm guessing that is why.
chud059

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my wife and I walked the "road" to breakneck 2 summers ago when it was really hot and the wate was really low and after walking back the mile trip we felt really stupid!!! Good thing they have the water pumps there!!! I'll try it this year again a little sooner though before it gets too hot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: