CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: bigelow on tuesday 5/25
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chud059

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: bigelow on tuesday 5/25 Reply with quote

I will be at bigelow/mashapaug on Tuesday 5/25... fishing from the shore..
should be there about noonish if not earlier. Will be fishing the mashapaug launch if no boats launching then making my way back towards bigelow.

One day I'll walk the breakneck path.. did it once last year, long and tired..ha ha .. and the water was really dried up.
chud059

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that should say WEDNESDAY 5/25.
G.Parker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chud059 wrote:
that should say WEDNESDAY 5/25.

i was looking at that thinking i was there tuesday fishing the launch for a while but didnt see anybody and the date says yesterday..lol.. did you catch anything? i got a couple smallies and a small largemouth.. next time i go there im going out in a boat, thats a nice place though, it was my first time going there
chud059

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...no luck. I caught a bass there last year in bigelow by the big white rock point, you can see from the road. There is a stump to the left that seems to hold a fish or 2. Wednesday, yesterday, a very nice day, lots of boaters so I didn't fish the launch there, a ton of bugs and an annoying family picnicing by the handicap dock at bigelow. Did fill water bottle up twice though..their water is cold and refreshing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: