CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Black Pond in Woodstock
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toptech

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Black Pond in Woodstock Reply with quote

I know this is one of the first places to lock up on the eastern part of the state. Does anyone know what it looks like right now? Im gonna head out there tomorrow after work to check it out but if its open I would like to save myself the trip. thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue about Woodstock but i know here in Canterbury, about 15 miles south of of Woodstock, the shallower ponds are covered. I'd like to think that it might take a couple more days. Wait just seen weather report. -2? IF this keeps up i might be out there sunday!!
toptech

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man...I live in vernon and the ponds here have been covered for atleast a week now...just not safe yet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ice skating yesterday in Wethersfield if that helps, the pond was pretty shallow though.

Justin
cjpd_00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in stafford and there is a pond down the street from me that I went to yesterday that had about 3" of black ice if that helps you at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: