CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: BLACK pond Meriden 9/21/13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTDAMAGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: BLACK pond Meriden 9/21/13 Reply with quote

I got there around 9 got out on the water around 9:30. it rained on and off. i did not see not even one fish in the water at all.I did not even get one bite in the deep side .Where it says 9 feet of water on the topo map it was 9 feet grass and plants. all around the sides of this pond is nothing but high gress cant fish around that stuff well i cant lol. i tryed everything spinnerbaits,jerkbaits,crankbaits,drop shot,Frogs i used everything and got nothing. so it started to rain really hard around 3 so i left at 3:30. i dont know what im doing wrong. i tryed everything im also using two types of lines 12lb mono and 12lb flur on baitcasters. is it just me that i suck or this pund has no fish.
fishguy81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda funny because I've been there about six times this year in my kayak and only got two largemouth's. One under a pound and one 5.5lbs. I know the fish are in their but I'm having trouble finding them as well. I actually searched what other people had caught fish with their in the past and went out and bought them all and still had no luck.
Adimauro1988

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That place sucks for bass fishing, been there many times with not to much luck, I catch most of my bass there through the ice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: