CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Boats in front of White Oak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imsafanct

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Boats in front of White Oak Reply with quote

I was driving over the Putnam Bridge last night around 7:30PM and noticed about 4-6 boats parked on the Western shore of the CT River at the entrance to White Oak Cove. Were any of the boats anyone from here?

I'm assuming there were fish there on the shallow Western portion (the deeper channel is near the Eastern bank on the Glastonbury side) as I don't think 4-6 boats would all be in the same spot catching nothing.

Thanks.

-Eric
PECo

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Boats in front of White Oak Reply with quote

imsafanct wrote:
I'm assuming there were fish there on the shallow Western portion (the deeper channel is near the Eastern bank on the Glastonbury side) as I don't think 4-6 boats would all be in the same spot catching nothing.

When I see a bunch of boats on a sandbar in the Connecticut River, I assume that a lot of drinking is going on.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of quality fish there lately that is why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: