CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Breakneck Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Breakneck Pond Reply with quote

Okay so I want to make the trek to breakneck pond soon once the ice is gone. It would be my first time and I dont want to waste the hike because I will bring a kayak. So my real question is when does the pond start producing a good amount? Has anybody been there late March or mid april (the times I can go) and if you had success what did you use?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of years ago, my wife and I did the trek, I believe it was 2010 when we had the drought and it was pretty low.. hard to find a place to fish. I'd like to try it again this year though. I enjoy going up to Bigelow state park, it's really nice there.
Maximillion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to try it because ive heard great things and most of the ponds I fish are pretty murky and shallow. Im just curious when people actually start going. If I dont get any tips I think im going to throw natural color hardbaits like shiner and bluegill on 12# mono or fluoro and some jigs too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: