CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Cabelas..my two cents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Cabelas..my two cents Reply with quote

Well finally went to the new store today.Very nice place except for what i am looking for i will be sticking with dicks and the smaller specialzed stores. the selction and layout(or lackthereof) in the bass tackle was absurd to say the least. It is a fun place to take kids but after today with the nephews it will be a while before i go back. Next trip to foxbourough to the new bass pro shop.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The layout of their fishing department is pretty odd. It seems kind of random. The prices are not all that great either. I live close by so it will be a place were I go if I need some last minute items, but that is about it.

Justin
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The store overall is good because i know what i am looking 4.

The way the fishing section is set up ,leaves a little bit to be desired.The freshwater gear seems a little spread out and hard to find.This store is also about a third of the size as the one in Pennsylvania.Also i noticed many of the people that work in the store don`t have a clue as to how to answer a question.If you know what you want then its a good place to go,if u r going to gain info and ask for help you may have issues.

On the positive side they have a fudge store.I can get my girlfriend to take a ride whenever i want just by bribing her with some chocolate.Also it is a great idea during PMS time to take her to a store that sells chocolate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: