CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing
Viewing Topic: Cabin Fever #6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Cabin Fever #6 Reply with quote

SERIOUSLY CUTTING INTO MY ICE FISHING TIME Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

SeaDog1 Evil or Very Mad
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embrace the snow!! Don't you know that mother nature does not listen to us when it comes to the weather. As a matter of fact quite often she does the opposite of what most of us would like. I propose that you begin to act as though you love the snow. Heck you and Flippy could strap on your rhinestone thongs and flip flops...roll around in the snow and do a snow dance to make it snow more. Then perhaps mother nature would revolt and we would see some nice ice fishing weather.

Do I think this can really work?...Heck no but if you let me know the time and place I'm sure we could shoot for the #1 video status on youtube because that would be one funny ass video. Twisted Evil
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DD!

1.) NO Exclamation I rather NOT embrace the snow -> It's COLD Exclamation
2.) Mother Nature and I have danced too many times Exclamation -> Remember I was out there during the Perfect Storm Exclamation
3.) Sorry -> I DO NOT wear a Thong -> EVER -> That's flippy's gig Exclamation -> Too restrictive and I don't like the string up my back side Exclamation Very Happy
4.) I only dance with the wife or any other "attractive female" Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy
5.) Yes! That would be one hilarious video Exclamation -> But with me in it - it would be a XX horror video Exclamation ( Oh! I'd have to ask for STAR billing + Pay! Thumbs Up )
6.) Any other money making schemes you have on your mind Question Rolling Eyes Very Happy

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: