CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Candlewood Lake ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rvolkers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Candlewood Lake ? Reply with quote

HELP
finally have a boat and would like to fish Candlewood Lake! - i fished it many years ago (1960's as a youth) I have always loved the lake -- BUT MUST admit the crowded conditions make me leery now!

could ANYONE give me a few areas to try for in the spring! I DON'T want you to give me your HONEY HOLES! I just would love some advice on where to start and some fishable area on the lake!

Thanks for ANY AND ALL HELP!!
Russ
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Russ,, PM me,, Jim
Elixir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fish candlewood from shore alot in the sping/summer but yeah your right about the crowds to be leery. Every time im there I get my spot stolen my boaters. Theres tons of them. Hope you got some good info and rakem' in.
clinteastwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fished Candlewood the past 15 years or so. Have not been there the past 3 years but plan to get back to it this year. I'm usually on the water by 6am and go home between 10 and 11 because all the boats start to come out. Usually by then I have a pile of fish to clean anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: