CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Clinton shoreline week of July 30th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Passinthru Outdoors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Clinton shoreline week of July 30th Reply with quote

Going to be spending a week down in Clinton at a cottage for the week from July 30 - August 5th if any members are going to be in the area and want to meet up for some shore bound fishing drop me a PM. I don't know the area at all but not afraid to get out and try.

My son and I are talking about trying our luck on blue crabs as well so if anyone has advice on gear and technique feel free to drop em a PM.

Visit my Blog at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Local Reply with quote

My brother and I are from Niantic which is about 20 min from Clinton. I have nets and crab traps but don't really know any good spots in that area. Old Saybrook or Old Lyme would be the closest I know about.
~Stacey
Passinthru Outdoors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Stacey. We might hit the DEP docks or the CLinton docks for sure. I can sit on the beach and have to be in the water either swimming or playing so I plan to play a ton.

Visit my Blog at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: