CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Clinton Westbrook Saturday PM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Clinton Westbrook Saturday PM Reply with quote

Took my 3 year old son and very pregnant wife out for their first boat fishing trip. Just a quick trip - started off snagging bunker in the harbor - my son loved playing with them and called them his "friends". Ended up drifting the harbor mouth for an hour - he reeled ina couple of small porgies and drove his monster truck around the boat - we drifted a live bunker behind the boat and had it ripped from the hook in a cool boil. There were small blues in huge numbers in the rip off the jetty - very very common. Saw lot's of bait of all types: Silversides - peanuts and adult bunker - last week the blues were caughing up small butterfish. Tomorrow AM - Bass My fishing days are very numbered for this season.
hookedup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salmonseeker, Its nice to hear your finally getting your son out there. Good Luck on the second. Too bad I need to read it on here but still wishing you luck on number two.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: