CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Congamond Crappie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aj1986

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Congamond Crappie Reply with quote

Went to congamond tonight, didnt even know there were crappie in there. Was using shiners and got a nice 1lb 15oz crappie, biggest one iv ever caught. Too bad it was the only fish we caught all night but was fun anyway. Always seem to have bad luck fishing there when theres no ice but was pleasentley surprised with tonights catch.
Protect Your Necks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually like catching Crappies? Shocked I hate those things, they always bite the tails of my zoom flukes.
Aj1986

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i wouldnt say i like catching them, iv never actually gone crappie fishing, i just catch them once and a while while bass fishing. But i fish in New Jersey at a friends lake house alot and thats where i usually catch them, and i thought some of the ones we caught down there were big, this one last night was double the size of any crappie iv caught.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my pecking order for fish I like catching the most to least is SM>LM>PIKE>CRAPPIE>PIKERALL>PERCH>SUNNY/BLUE GILL. I'll take crappies over the skunk any day, nice job out there.

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: