CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Congamond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishingmaniac12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Congamond Reply with quote

Hey, im heading out to congamond this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any info on where to fish there? Ive found a few spots that hold decent fish but just cant seem to find the big ones that i know are in there. Anyone have any info on depth or baits to use? Anything is appreciated.
Flipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard from local tourney guys that there is a sunken boathouse or ice fishing shed or something like that in some deep water on middle pond. They say it always holds LARGE bass. I haven't found it yet so good luck. I usually just follow the weedlines and fish the coves. Lots of boat docks will hold fish as well.
steven1smith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fish the boat docks most of the time and during the spawn north pond is amazing. The time I went during the spawn, I saw some guys fishing in about 25-30ft of water in the middle of middle pond, maybe they found the boat house. Surprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCdnQ8WEfQ
hoppy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your fishing for bass.......................docks and shallow vegetation will always hold bass. if you have a fish finder then get off the banks and start using your depth finder. if you ask me congamond is one of the better deep water structure lakes in the area and there is a huge population of bass that stay deep. all three lakes are good and offer good bass fishing. finder is key for the deep stuff though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: