41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
both
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Fisherman100

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Corn Reply with quote

Oh my lord, went to baldwins pond yesterday 6/3/12 and used corn by the waterfall under the bridge. Under The Bridge..... with a size six hook. 2 pieces of corn no weight or bobber. cast under the bridge if your at the bottom of the bridge. let it drift and ull catch trout. caught a 15 inch rainbow there. There was a 20-25 inch i had on but it broke my line. i brought it up but it took off too fast.
Facebook.com/LorenzoNReyes
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well depends on what your askin about corn ...(not to start A debate) but as a bait the effectiveness of corn is well tested it works ...but on the other hand theres a potental for it killing fish.Fish dont chew so the outer shell passes the stomach pretty much undigested and could block the intestines of the fish killing it dont know if its ever been tested to be true . I mention this because some corn users have 2 bad habits

1. they throw handfuls of corn into there area as a chum...
2. When there finish for the day they whip the contents of the can out into the water

As a diver ive seen areas carpeted with corn and ive also seen piles of dieing fish of all kinds laying on bottoms of lakes slowly dieing for no reason I could see.
I have no proof corn did it or was even the cause of it . But as a lover of fishing my feelings are Keep the corn on the hooks and take the leftovers to a trash can...........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Trout Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: