CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Cresent Lake Southington
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wojo1513

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Cresent Lake Southington Reply with quote

Hey all. Im new to the forum.

I just moved to Southington this past winter, i brought my daughter up to Cresent Lake this past weekend. She caught some monster sunnies and i caught a few pretty good sized Perch on a Kastmaster.

How is the fishing at this place in general? This is the first time i was here...i saw quite a few boats on the lake...seems pretty popular
slim2043

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Southington! Where did you move from and what do you usually fish for?

I find the fishing at Crescent hit or miss. When it first opened up a few years back there were some big fish there but, to me, it seems like it is being over-fished and people are taking everything home with them. How you fared this past weekend I would assume would be typical for that "Lake" nowadays. I don't go there much anymore but that's about what I get maybe a bass or two on a good day though I have friends that say they have a lot of luck there too so maybe its me. It's a nice spot to hang out and fish and there are some good hiking trails too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: