CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Crusty Old Golfer !!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Crusty Old Golfer !!!!! Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crusty old golfer comes in from a round of golf at a new course and heads into the grill room.

As he passes through the swinging doors he sees a sign hanging over the bar :

COLD BEER: $2.00
HAMBURGER: $2.25
CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50
HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the old golfer walks up to the bar and

beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled

golfers. She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer. "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile,

"May I help you?" The old golfer leans over the bar an whispers, "I was wondering, young lady," he

whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs? "She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and

purrs: "Yes Sir , I sure am." The old golfer leans closer and into her left ear and says softly, "Well, wash your

hands real ****ing good because I want a cheeseburger Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don youre the man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: