CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Crystal Lake / Boat House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jshbuckeye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Crystal Lake / Boat House Reply with quote

Crystal Lake I will be staying at Crystal lake over Thanksgiving and fishing from just about the only boathouse on the lake if memory serves me correct. I have managed some bass from there on floating rapala during the summer and a trout with some other follows on a small spinner during dead of winter from the dock there. Looking for a lil insight as to what might be a good starting point for some action. Strictly catch and release there to visit and relax.
jshbuckeye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read about spoons do you snap jig them back letting them fall on a tight line to the bottom? Do you folks have ice there as of yet?
jshbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

107 views? no thoughts or advice, granted I'm not from the state and would not be able to contribute much later on, I don't understand the lack of advice or thoughts though. Reguardless I wish everyone a very joyous thanksgiving and tightlines. Hope I can figure out how to post pics here I have my 3 day license and planning on a meal from crystal lake. If no trout can someone tell me if there are crappie in the lake I'm pretty efficient at finding and catching them. Thanks Jeff
Dan1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never fished Crystal Lake, but I believe there are two in CT.

I did a quick search for you if you want to sort through some previous topics, you may find something useful. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, try the link below.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=crystal+lake+site:www.ctfishtalk.com
jshbuckeye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, I'm giving it a try no luck as of yet the water is beautiful so I know the fish can see my offerings. 2 more days of fishing and playing with my nieces. You folks have a beautiful state by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: