CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » CTFishTalk Updates!
Viewing Topic: CT hunt and fishing show.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dozer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: CT hunt and fishing show. Reply with quote

Hey,
This now stirkes me funny and I want to tell you about. I was out at the CT hunt and fish show today(Sunday) and I found that ( Other Pay Site ) They came up and wanted me to sign up. I Laughed and said I would never pay for there site. I said I used to like there site I also said I found a new site which is everything I need from a site and it is still about the members and not the owners. I think we need to design some sort of T-Shirts Hats or something so we can stand around there booth a drop promotions for this site. THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE FOR KEEPING IT REAL. I did drop the CT Fishtalk site quite a few times during my visit and will keep promoting something as good as this Site.
Thanks Guys I appreciate the site!!!!!!
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of you guys grabbed a ct-outdoors flyer from their booth you would see a nice ctfishtalk ad on the bottom. They are really going out of their way to help promote the site for no charge!!! Thumbs Up Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> CTFishTalk Updates! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: