CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: Ct Reservoir Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedDog63

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Ct Reservoir Rules Reply with quote

Hello all, can someone please point me in the right direction. I have a number of decent size reservoirs near me (Fairview Res. Taftville Res. Bog Meadow Res...) in southeast ct that I would like to put my new kayak in and fish, but don't know if I'm allowed to or not. How would I find out what the rules/regulations are in regards to fishing one or more of these reservoir's, or are the rules/regulations similar to all reservoir's in ct. Thanks for your help.
ChaoSki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ct Reservoir Rules Reply with quote

Check with the company that owns it (Regional Water Authority or Aquarion).

Most don't allow kayaks. Only Saltonstall permits boats that they rent. Rest are off shore.

And you usually need a special permit from the company itself, but once you obtain it you have access to all of their properties (which is nice if you like to hike).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: