CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: CT River Club Tourney - 9/13/08
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T_Shan BAWS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: CT River Club Tourney - 9/13/08 Reply with quote

Held our annual BAWS tourney on the CT River out of Brattleboro,VT/Hinsadle,NH on Saturday. Absolute perfect conditions for fishing and a lot of nice bags came in. I ran north for smallies and ended up with 5 fish for 14.88 lbs, good enough for the winning bag. My non-boater came in 3rd with 11+. Lunker for the day was a 4+ largemouth. We had 10 limits and seven 10+ lb bags come in. Heard fish caught on senkos, crawbugs, poppers, buzzbaits, frogs and flukes. Fantastic day on the water. Water temps were in the mid to high 60's and there was barely any breeze whatsoever. Final tourney at Bashan in a couple of weeks to wrap up the season.
ME_fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Job! That is a great bag. I'd love to get some tips from you because as you know I go up to Camp Spofford in that area a lot and would like to fish the river a little bit while I'm there. I was up there this past weekend too and wished we had more time to fish Saturday becuase the morning weather was great for fishing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: