CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: CT River Tourney - 10/28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T_Shan BAWS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: CT River Tourney - 10/28 Reply with quote

Fished a small tournament a guy in my old club put on. It was mostly some guys from his club and some guys from mine. 8 boats total I think. Launched out of Haddam, 7-3. Started in a backwater area because we knew the wind was going to get bad. Todd and I had a limit and were culling by 8:30am. Everything had come on a 4-inch worm until I fired out a jig (which I don't do very often due to lack of confidence). In about 10 minutes, I caught our best two fish on the jig - a 3-13 that was good for lunker and a about a 2.5 lber as well. That was it for the day. We ran south to on of the marina creeks and my TM battery died. Good thing the marina was still open, which allowed me buy a nice new one. We came in 1st (10-2) with Lunker so that essentially paid for my new battery. Oh yeah, the river was the roughest I have ever seen it from the wind. Nasty. 2nd place was 9-13 and 3rd was 9 lbs. Pretty good bags for the River this time of year.
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice T_Shan, congrats on the win!
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Nice Win!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: