CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CTFISHTALK Lake Zoar Tourney 8-23-09 CANCELED Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we change the lake and where?
Twin Lakes ( $10.00 to launch )
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Rainbow Res.
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Change hours 5am to 1pm
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

next level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys he's in a pretty tough place right now. i will try and keep everybody updated on his status. as of 1 a.m. last night there was not much change in his condition. my thoughts and best wishes are with him, his wife (greeny76), and his family.
Phish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info and update. PM me with hospital information. I have fished with Damien 3 times and don't know his last name. Would like to send something by....
luck38

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: USA Bassin on August 22 Reply with quote

Great avatar Chuck Very Happy lol

If you keep this tournament on Zoar you can count me in.

We will be having a USA Bassin Tournament on August 22nd on Zoar. If anybody signs up for the first time to participate in our tournament on the 22nd then the $25 membership dues that they pay on the 22nd will also be good for all of next year.

Paul
Daddy Pickle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd be in for rainbow, never been to zoar.

you can only get a permit for 7 spaces because thats half the size of the parking lot. thats what dep goes by. i had a tourney there a couple years ago, and when we got off the water we couldnt get out because of double parked pleasure boaters.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: 8/23 T Reply with quote

wow nick im am surprised to hear u say that about me your really showing your age,when u pay 3 spots it just makes it more interesting i am not in it to make a living,i just want to have fun and maybe learn something new,but u seem to take that out of this sport,i dont remember every cutting u off or buzzing by u to close nothing was ever said at the weigh in by u or anyone else to me at these events wouldnt u say something if there was a problem? sounds like your starting trouble again!!! the only time i remember cutting people off was on nite tourneys when i could not see them because they had no lights on it was hard to see and that is it!!! it was not done on purpose!!u r just mad because i am better then u and u cant beat me so u r trying to bring me down u need help!! r u ever going to grow up nick!!i remember at the highland t u pulled up rite next to next level and senko bandit and started catching there fish they were on u could have jumped in there boat and fished,that is rude!! and as far as ryan goes he is the cut off master he did it to me at west hill this year,i found a pre-spawn cove on the map and started there first thing and ryan comes along pulls 25 ft in front of me and just starts fishing that was rude, i would start behind anther boat,i wanted to just drop that issue but i guess ryan does not want to,i never cut him off!!!

Last edited by NX 882 BASS on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old Mud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in for the tourny but just wanted to say Grats to Jaxon Briggs and his Mom and Dad !!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuck - please take me off the list. I dont have time for b.s.

Last edited by Justin Tralli on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: 8/23 T Reply with quote

chuck please take me off the list to,to much BS for me to,it is to bad the last river T was so much fun
next level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot old mud ! Jaxon is doing great!

i just got back from the hospital and Senko Bandit is doing a little better today guys.

I can't believe this are you kidding! how did Senko and I get involved? As if he doesn't have enough going on right now! by no means do i want to be involved with any of this garbage! i'm writing this reply and that's it.

is this turning into Days of Our Lives or High School Musical ?
doesn't everybody have enough drama outside of fishing in their lives! i think i can speak for senko on this and i feel the same that neither one of us has a problem with anyone on this site or ever have. sometimes things happen that suck! let it go and move on! if certain people have an issue with each other than just don't speak to or about that person or even deal with them during a tourney. If you find that you don't get along with alot of the people here than leave the tourneys and fish somewhere else! enjoy fishing leave the bullshit at home. don't forget why you fish! FOR FUN! NOBODY HERE DOES THIS FOR A LIVING! IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDN'T BE FISHING HERE!
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great man! Wish him well from all of us! I hope he gets himself back on his feet soon so we can all fish! Make sure you let us know if there is anything we can do!

Keep us posted!

- Justin

btw. I agree with your other comments... Im glad someone else feels that way
next level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot justin i will keep everybody as updated as i can.

don't leave yet justin. like senko and i you weren't involved in this b.s.
i have a feeling this problem will fix itself very shortly. Wink
djmon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuck could you put me in for a non boater; my vote is zoar
cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 8/23 T Reply with quote

NX 882 BASS wrote:
wow nick im am surprised to hear u say that about me your really showing your age,when u pay 3 spots it just makes it more interesting i am not in it to make a living,i just want to have fun and maybe learn something new,but u seem to take that out of this sport,i dont remember every cutting u off or buzzing by u to close nothing was ever said at the weigh in by u or anyone else to me at these events wouldnt u say something if there was a problem? sounds like your starting trouble again!!! the only time i remember cutting people off was on nite tourneys when i could not see them because they had no lights on it was hard to see and that is it!!! it was not done on purpose!!u r just mad because i am better then u and u cant beat me so u r trying to bring me down u need help!! r u ever going to grow up nick!!i remember at the highland t u pulled up rite next to next level and senko bandit and started catching there fish they were on u could have jumped in there boat and fished,that is rude!! and as far as ryan goes he is the cut off master he did it to me at west hill this year,i found a pre-spawn cove on the map and started there first thing and ryan comes along pulls 25 ft in front of me and just starts fishing that was rude, i would start behind anther boat,i wanted to just drop that issue but i guess ryan does not want to,i never cut him off!!!

I could have a field day on this paragraph. It's like....It's like my eyes are bleeding right now.

Lets wait until Bass Addict makes an edit so we can understand it.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I thought this site was above all this political bs and this really bothers me.

I fished with NX88 or John on 7/25 and I think you guys have got him all wrong. We got to a cove and we saw chuck and JT fishing the opposite shoreline as us. We weren't catching on our side and I could see bass jumping all over across the way. I told John what I saw and asked him to go over there. He declined and said that wouldn't be good tourney etiquette. We waited about 2 hours before we went across to the other shoreline out of respect for chuck and JT.

John seemed to be competitive as well as courteous to the other anglers. I personally can't speak to the other tourneys as I wasn't there. However, if I felt that a boater endangered my life, I certainly wouldn't wait weeks to confront him on a message board, I would have done it at the weigh ins, after the incident happened, like a man. A simple "hey do your realize how close you came to me" conversation can go a long way if that was the case.

Sometimes stuff happens on the water that is completely unintentional but can certainly leave a negative impact. Slinging mud does nothing except make enemies on an otherwise friendly website. Again, why not call him out at the time of the incident?

Everyone jumped down his throat when he spoke to the money side of the equation. It seemed like everyone agreed that it is not about the money....If nobody cares about money then why are we paying 60$ to fish lol? Why isn't it free? Bottom line is nobody is fishing these tourney's to make a living but it isn't horrible if the top 3 places make some doe that can be used for a boat payment, insurance, gas, 2 stroke oil, fishing tackle ect... T

To me it seemed as though John wanted more than 2 people to be paid out so at least 1st, 2nd, and 3rd could cover some expenses. If he only cared about the money why would he want more pay outs?

I love this site and have met a bunch of cool cats and I think we are above this BS. It looks like I am on the unpopular side of the argument but just realize I am stating my opinions on how I see it. Hang me too if you want too, but just know I am just trying to add a little insight on my experiences with John.

BTW Next Level congrats to you and your wife on your son! Jaxon is an awesome name and having a son is the best. Good luck man, you are in for an awesome ride.

Justin
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"wow, nick im am surprised to hear u say that about me. You're really showing your age,when u pay 3 spots it just makes it more interesting. i am not in it to make a living, i just want to have fun and maybe learn something new,

u seem to take that out of this sport. i dont remember every cutting u off or buzzing by u to close as nothing was ever said at the weigh in by u or anyone else to me at these events. Why wouldnt u say something if there was a problem? Sounds like your starting trouble again!!!

The only time i remember cutting people off was on nite tourneys when i could not see them because they had no lights on. It was hard to see and that is it!!! It was not done on purpose, If u r just mad because i am better then u and u cant beat me so u r trying to bring me down u need help!! R u ever going to grow up nick? I remember at the highland t u pulled up rite next to next level and senko bandit and started catching there fish,U could have jumped in there boat and fished,that is rude!!

As far as ryan goes, he is the cut off master. He did it to me at west hill this year, i found a pre-spawn cove on the map and started there first thing and ryan comes along pulls 25 ft in front of me and just starts fishing, that was rude, i would start behind anther boat, i wanted to just drop that issue but i guess ryan does not want to,i never cut him off!!!"

per sal's request Laughing

Justin
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: