CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: CTR Enfield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mase2020

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: CTR Enfield Reply with quote

Went out with my neighbor in his scanoe with a gas motor to the CTR in Enfield. The water was at about 30,000 CFS which is still to fast for me to go in my kayak. The water was still murky for this time of year as well. You could tell the fish were hungry, but with the current and murky conditions it was tough for them..

Fished from about ten to 2:30 and we boated 19 Smallmouth bass which at this time of year is just okay as one trip last year I landed 30 in 3 hours. Some were good size on this recent trip. We went south from the launch around the islands and the back side of Kings Island which I would not recommend unless you know what your doing and only with a motor. I threw Senkos, crankbaits and a ribbed tube. The fish really liked the tube which was the last thing I tried before we left. Once the river clears and comes down it should be good fishing in that area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: