CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Daiwa Warranty Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WishinIWasFishin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Daiwa Warranty Work Reply with quote

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know about my experience getting work done from Daiwa.

I bought a Daiwa Megaforce last spring and loved it. Over the next year (this summer) it seized up on me. The line spooling mechanism just jammed and you couldn't reel in anything. So I looked on their site and called to get directions on what to do. Basically you ship it to the address on their site for warranty work with a letter inside describing what's wrong. So I sent it out with an expectation that I wouldn't be getting my reel back any time soon. I put my college address on for a return and it was waiting for me at school when I arrived (about 2.5 weeks) So I was impressed with the speed, it looks like they put a new part in it. I haven't had the chance to put it on the water but it seems fixed.

Just an FYI
Old standby push button
Just4fun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always good to hear about a good experience like that. I know that Chuck swears by Daiwa equipment and service as well.
Also for the record, Shimano is well known for excellent customer service too! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: