CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Dog lovers only !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Dog lovers only !!! Reply with quote

.Dog lovers only !!!!

Vist to the Vets
Three labs are sitting in the waiting room of the vet’s office. There is a black lab, a yellow lab, and a chocolate lab. The black lab looks at the yellow lab and says, “So, what are you here for?” The yellow lab says, “I’m a digger. I dig everything. I dig holes in the yard, the sandbox, all over the place. I dig it all, but last night I crossed the line. I dug a big hole in the middle of my master’s favorite chair and now they’re getting me neutered because they think it will calm me down.”
“That’s too bad,” says the black lab, “I’m sorry to hear that.”
He looks at the chocolate lab and asks, “What are you here for?”
The chocolate lab says, “I’m a pisser. I piss on everything. I piss on the shrubs, the bushes, the fence. You name it, I piss on it, but last night I crossed the line. I pissed all over my master’s bed. They’re getting me neutered because they think it will calm me down.”
“Tough luck,” says the black lab, “I’m sorry to hear that.”
The yellow lab and the chocolate lab look at each other and then one of them asks the black lab, “So, what are you here for?”
The black lab says, “Well, I’m a humper. I hump everything. I hump stuffed animals, people’s legs, other dogs, I even got the cat once, but last night I crossed the line. I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom while my mistress was in the shower. When she got out of the shower and bend down to pick up her towel I just couldn’t contain myself and I humped the ---- out of her.”
“Oh, man,” the other two dogs said, “you’re getting fixed for sure.”
The black lab casually looked at them and said, “Nah, I’m just here to get my nails clipped.” Laughing Laughing Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: