CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Early Morning Success In Granby
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stainless51

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Early Morning Success In Granby Reply with quote

I decided to hit the pond at my work at 5am for some topwater LMB action. Fishedwith my 4lb test setup and a medium sized frog colored hula popper. Instant action and landed 8 lmb in a little over an hour. They ranged from 1 to 2.5 lbs and all good fighters. Its fun fishing topwater in the dark and i probably will be back next.week before work for some more pre dawn fun. I have pics but clueless on how.to attach them on my phone[/img]
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job!

Bass in the 1 to 3 pound range are lots of fun on a light powered setup with 4 or 6 pound mono.
stainless51

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sure are, i cant wait to catch them 5 years from now as their is zero fishing pressure and plenty of food sources
stainless51

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not zero i guess cuz i fish there LOL, but i dont keep fish and only fish it a few mornings a month. Well im off today to hit a SECRET spot in Farmington that holds monster bass (have caught a dozen 4 to 6 lb there) hopefully.the shore.is.accessible. Then hitting the CT River at salmon cove launch in my boat pre dawn Sunday for cats, carp, bass, pike or whatever the river gives me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: