CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Ed Zachary Disease!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Ed Zachary Disease! Reply with quote

A woman walks into her doctor's office one day to get a check-up. Her doctor is Dr. Chang an oriental doctor who is very old school and speaks broken english. "Dr. Chang, something must be wrong with me", says the woman. "Why you say dat?" replies the doctor. The woman explains that she has not had a date for a very long time and therefore her sex life has been lagging! The doctor tells her to undress and and checks her pulse, blood pressure and places his stethoscope on her chest and tells her to take deep breathes. "HMMMM" the doctor mutters to himself. "Now I want you to get on you hands and knees and craw toward other wall like dog" says the doctor. The woman looking confused promptly obeys the doctor and does it. "Now I want you turn around and craw back to me." The woman crawls back toward the doctor. Dr. Chang's eyes widened and beamed when he figured out the woman's problem was. "What is it doctor?"says the woman " I think I know you problem, why you no have sex for very long time. You have Ed Zachary Disease and I have no cure for you". The woman with terror in hers eyes says "Ed Zachary Disease.....what is that?" The doctor replies "It is when you face look ed zachary like your butt!" Very Happy

Last edited by SkeeterJim on Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: