CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Empty Lake Bass Club - CT River Salmon River 10-25 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimecoat wrote:
Nice........ You should see the girth from a side view! Quite impressive!!!

You are talking about the fish.........right?? Very Happy
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope the fisherman Jim.....LOL Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You da Man!!! Wink Very Happy
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skirts you pussy, dont go to candlewood cause its to rough, kick me out of your mickey mouse club cause i couldnt fish all of them and when i did fish the few i fished, enough said!!! Im the 1 who got that mickey mouse club to start paying a yearly fee to buy decent equipment, never mind an old spring scale, never mind that, lets see when and where you guys will ever beat my lunker of 7lbs 15oz, hey by the way, when are you going to fish in a real tourny, we will see who wears the skirt!!! PLEASE, you wouldnt have had that many points if i fished it!!!! just keep your senkos wet. Dont even get me going.. It was nice taking money, thank you, it was enough money to almost have a free day of fishing, Your the 1 with the pink mini skirt. I like my thongs. Laughing
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better yet, if you have a free day, (whenever) I will challenge you,We will meet in Newington, Bring your boat and i will bring mine, you pick your 3 ponds and i will pick 3 lakes, we will put them in a box and you can pick it, from there we will go to that lake and fish for 6 hours, Just you in your boat and me in mine no partners. After the 6 hours we will meet to see who won,the loser must buy lunch and WEAR A PINK SKIRT during lunch, It will be at Chilis or TGI Fridays, It will be freakin funny. I will have a camera to prove that this did happen!! Nobody has an advantage, the pond or lake will be decided that morning. Lets make it soon Gary your legs will freeze in that to-to
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Gary!!! Is that a challenge or what. One way or another flippy is right.......it would be mighty cold wearing that tu-tu while the cold northern wind blows up from underneath if you get my drift. It would definitely make Mr. Turtle go into hiding. Wink Very Happy
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i was going to keep my mouth shut but....Flippy,we know you are a balls out fisherman and can catch em anywhere. i dont think gary was making a stab at you in his post and that your reply was a bit over the top. Gary is a great guy and he does not deserve to be attacked like that. Nuff said...
Johnny
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relax guys, I think flippy is just being flippy. My skirt wearing comment wasn't directed at him, it was a general statement just joking around, as I think flippy's was. It is true that flippy and partner were fishing the empty lake club years ago when we decided to start collecting yearly membership dues from each angler to get more committed participation. I can't say if it was his idea or not, my memory is not that good, but we have taken it a bit further since then.

It is also true that flippy is a hard core kick ass fisherman. But I'm not up for a 1 on 1 fish off, my right elbow is killing me from the tendonitis (it wasn't that candlewood would be too rough, I would have fished that tourney, but I needed to give my elbow a break), every hookset is really painfull, anyhow I don't care for the color pink much, especially with your ugly hairy legs hanging out from underneath it, the visual makes me want to throw up.

Oh, now it's your 7 -15 from highland, I was under the impression that Lillis caught that fish? Laughing Besides it's being consistent in a tournament trail that gets you co anglers of the year, not winning 1 or 2 tournaments here or there. Smile And for the record you weren't kicked out of that club, I was told that you decided that you didn't want to fish at that level anymore, fishing small lakes etc., coupled with partner issues at the time as I remember.

So if you think you can whip our asses so badly, get a steady partner, join up next season, pay your money up front, and roll the dice. If your as good as you say you are, you should tripple your money like we did this past season. Very Happy

And guys it's all good, flippy and I are only busting stones. I think? Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy, you are a funny mofo and I don't anyone wants to see gary or you in a thong. Laughing

Justin
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry gary..... im fishing Empty with Ronny next year...... the only points that will anyone will have a chance to win will be 2nd down.... Smile I'll even put up a fun bet with you and Demko.......

Whatever team finishes behind the other has to wear a pink thong outside their pants for the entire next season..... Very Happy Shocked

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH yes, the cellulite queen.

I'll wear a pink thong outside my shorts all season just for fun nevermind as a bet. Come up with something better than that.........

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allright, lets get all these stories straight, I was the one that told John to get a membership fee so he could get equipment that first year and at the end of year have a banquet. Second of all Lillis did catch that fish, but I netted it, and he caught a 7.5lber that year with the mickey club at your partners lake, (it was my spot), Laughing as for fishing that club, its a good thing DEP dont pull some of those guys over and checking their 11 inch fish, that their keeping for weigh-in. I dont know how many times I asked to have a fish measured from another member that didnt measure, Your right, that trail is not worth it for me, I cant see pre fishing a tourny for a few bucks and club points, As for Mike and I, we took a break. I still fished what I could with you guys.with uumpa loompa, I cant commit to a mickey club, when, My CLUB, CBFN , NEBA, Weekend series, Costs so much damn money!
Phish

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that picture.
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good flippy, we don't have any issues short fish anymore, we have come a long way since then. We have asked a couple of times, and the fish were measured and found to be just 12 inches. Almost all the guys know we are going to call them on it if a fish looks short.

Steve and I did not pre fish any tournament this season, no time or need to. Even places we had never been to, or hadn't fished in a long time like Quaddick or Zoar. I agree it costs too much to drag your boat to a lake twice, and run around, to win $140 to split. But on the flip side, I really like most of the guys fishing that club now, some good friendships have come from it, we have a lot of new blood, and the low key (no meetings) yet very competative spirit of this club. I want no part of the FED, CBFN, or NEBA trails, it's just a pain in the ass, and costs much more money. Yes the payouts are much more too, but you can have it all to yourself flippy, it's not for me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya, but the Fed is run great right now, and the quality of anglers is incredible, For you guys fishing a BASS run club, you should try the Fed, go as a non-boater, 25 dollars a tourny, and learn off these boaters.Plus theres winnings and raffles, every tourny, other wise go as a boater, 50 dollars a tourny with great payout. now thats not too expensive, costs alittle more than a club tourny. as for NEBA, another great trail, its a team trail, with great payout a little more expensive, very well run. Anyways Gary Im just bustin ya, Im getting upset because I think my boat will be put away in a couple weeks Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: