CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Farmington river... Between ballpark and apircots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Farmington river... Between ballpark and apircots Reply with quote

Water was crazy low but ended up fly fishing some break water thats hard to get to when water is high.... found some trout stuck in holes that were egar to hit my fly. Ended up with 2 brooks and 4 rainbows. kept one brook that was 2 lbs. water got really warm since monday surprised how warm the water was since than. An update for mondays fish i went kayaking the tube run which friends wanted to go monday so of course i had to bring the rod. ended up landing 4 fish which was hard because never seen so many tubers out ever.... was hard to get the line out but i knew it was gonna be a challenge.... i know i pissed one guy off using bait when i drifter in front of him and hooked up with the 2 lb brook i think he was tryin to get.... Good tiimes.....
pheasantfisher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice jobb!!!
iv only been fly fishing once this year that was at Devals Hopyard. and i cought the smalled brookie ever it was about 4 inches long .
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job asianfisher! Nothing like a fresh trout dinner.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: