CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: Farmington River near Unionville bridge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davoforty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Farmington River near Unionville bridge Reply with quote

Does anyone know any good pools or nice places to fish around here. I have been having the urge to pull in a nice trout. I have fished between the baseball field with very little luck and also some on the Burlington side. Any help for any spots?
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Yeap! GO further up river where colder water will be.
All trout are cold water fishes and will seek out colder water which holds more oxygen.

SeaDog1
davoforty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean more towards the Burlington side? I was thinking about going further up river to some other spots, just wasn't sure how far up I should go. Got any tips or locations where the colder water might be? I'm kinda lost right about now.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have deep holes semi-close to the bridge. id go past canton police take your first left by metal bridge... and if you go back to main road and come up to the light take left and go over bridge and take another left.. dont know names of these holes but the house you want to fish in front of you will notice it has cut off the river which flows thru his yard and has a little light house from there down to the metal bridge has deep cold holes..... always holding fish....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: