CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Fish Finder Wrist Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elixir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Fish Finder Wrist Watch Reply with quote

Just found this while shoozing around on the internet. Sounds like it would be awesome for someone with a tight budget and no boat. I am really interested in getting one. Any opinions?

http://www.boatersland.com/rf35.html?gclid=CNy-7cHr3LQCFQLd4AodzD0APQ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never seen 1 before cool looking item if it realy works.....at the very least if used right it could help find drop-offs in your casting range even if it didnt spot fish well plus water temps

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I more or less thought it would be a cool gadget for the arsenal. Wanted to show everyone else and see opinions. If it works even better and it can be a story piece to when your out with the guys or gals. Who doesnt like little gadgets!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elixir wrote:
Yeah I more or less thought it would be a cool gadget for the arsenal. Wanted to show everyone else and see opinions. If it works even better and it can be a story piece to when your out with the guys or gals. Who doesnt like little gadgets!

I took a quick look at the reviews for it on Bass Pro Shops' website. They're very hit or miss. It looks like you either get a good one and like it or get a bad one and hate it. I'd buy one locally, so that you could return it if you were to get a bad one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
I took a quick look at the reviews for it on Bass Pro Shops' website. They're very hit or miss. It looks like you either get a good one and like it or get a bad one and hate it. I'd buy one locally, so that you could return it if you were to get a bad one.

I was checking that earlier aswell. Thanks for the tip though. Much appreciated. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered if there was such a thing as some sort of fish finder for people casting from shore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: