CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Fished aboard the reel crazy on saturday.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommyv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Fished aboard the reel crazy on saturday. Reply with quote

Captain pat proved once again He can prduce fish.On a slow morning with a few boats around us we caught 3 of the four bass landed around us.One of the bass was lost at the boat.but the two we landed were 30 inches and a nice 40+inch fish that was around thirty pounds if not more.We switched over to porgy fishin around 10:30 and in a hurry we were landing some jumbos in the 16 to 17 inch mark.we ended up landing around 46 fish with many more thrown back that were legal and a beautiful 6 to 8 pound weakfish landed by a friend of mine james.All in all a great day on the water with the reel crazy.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Fished aboard the reel crazy on saturday. Reply with quote

tommyv wrote:
Captain pat proved once again He can prduce fish.On a slow morning with a few boats around us we caught 3 of the four bass landed around us.One of the bass was lost at the boat.but the two we landed were 30 inches and a nice 40+inch fish that was around thirty pounds if not more.We switched over to porgy fishin around 10:30 and in a hurry we were landing some jumbos in the 16 to 17 inch mark.we ended up landing around 46 fish with many more thrown back that were legal and a beautiful 6 to 8 pound weakfish landed by a friend of mine james.All in all a great day on the water with the reel crazy.

Congrats. Tommy!! You went with the right Capt. If I lived down there I would go with Pat anyday!!
BTW Don't forget he got that name somehow!! Wink Surprised Smile Very Happy
Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
ReelCrazySportfishing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in posting. Another great trip with you guys.
It was pretty tough Bass fishing. They just didnt want to eat.
Here are the Pictures of the trip.

chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lookin catch!
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go Pat. The bass definately have a slight case of lockjaw. We have down sized and have been getting a few more bites using smaller baits and lighter line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: