CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Fishing lake kenosia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharky425

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Fishing lake kenosia Reply with quote

Best place to fish I heard is off the beach across the weeds. What color senko works best and time of day??

Thanks. Tom!
Elixir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Fishing lake kenosia Reply with quote

Sharky425 wrote:
Best place to fish I heard is off the beach across the weeds. What color senko works best and time of day??

Thanks. Tom!

You can scatter a frog over by the lillie edge and they smash it. Rooster tails work almost anywhere the weeds are cleared a bit. If you skim a wacky watermelon over by where they pulll in the floating dock thing for swimming youll get smashed!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Time? Reply with quote

What time is best?
Elixir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Time? Reply with quote

Sharky425 wrote:
What time is best?

Just before the sun goes down and then after the sun is gone the catfish rise and they are crazy fun. I also find that morning is best for ice fishing there. Same spot or about 20-25 feet our from shore all along the beach. they love the weedlines there. GL let meknow if you go and how you do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: