CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Reply with quote

Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin Friday Quabbin

ANYONE?????????????????????????????????

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what time?
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gate opens 6am, closes at 7pm or so. I hit the road about 3am'ish from milford. Need to get there a bit early and fuel up in mass.

Well?????????????

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got to past. tried getting out of work, but no luck. thanks,
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tis ok, got another to take the seat Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Rookie......you must really like Quabbin to drive there from Milford over and over again with gas being over $4.00 a gallon! Makes for an expensive day. Good luck Friday.
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not to bad, specialy if the partner helps with costs. Usualy runs about 100 bucks for the day between fuel in the car, tolls, parking and fishing permits for a day and fuel in the boat.

Ive only been twice this season so far, the 6th and 14th. The weather all this week has sucked. I had a parnter earlier this weekd but he backed out due to the weather.

Going tomorrow with a partner. I usualy dont "ask" for anything and have refused help many times in the past, but times are tough now and i only have a month or so left on unemployment. Help is not requested but almost expect these days. Those who just walk away are burning themselves for future offers Smile and ruining it for others. It was much better before my old boss burried the company Sad

Im going again sunday with the wife Smile Those are the best trips. The only down side is, i carry the whole load expectedly!

Pretty soon the kids are gonna be outta school and im gonna have to get a job to help the wife out with income. Talk about a swing in roles!!!

Its the hot time up there right now, so im trying to get in as much as i can. Heck, i would go every other day if i could right now. The weather just isnt good

When ya wanna go?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie, I'm ashamed to admit the last time I was at Quabbin was like 15 years ago. Shocked How much are the Mass out of state fishing licenses ( 1 day or 3 days) going for these days? I may have to take you up on a trip offer one of these days.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: